Hi,

I'm really excited to say that Tor Browser has had some really important
changes. Mike Perry has really outdone himself - from deterministic
builds that allow us to verify that he is honest to actually having
serious usability improvements. I really mean it - the new TBB is
actually awesome. It is blazing fast, it no longer has the sometimes
confusing Vidalia UI, it is now fast to start, it now has a really nice
splash screen, it has a setup wizard - you name it - nearly everything
that people found difficult has been removed, replaced or improved.
Hooray for Mike Perry and all that helped him!

Here is Mike's email:

 https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2013-June/028440.html

Here is the place to download it:

 https://people.torproject.org/~mikeperry/tbb-3.0alpha1-builds/official/

Please test it and please please tell us how we might improve it!

All the best,
Jacob