Grim Meathook Future indeed.

For everyone reading the English text, keep in mind that it is from Google
Translate.  But I couldn't be patient either.

Thanks for helping to bring these stories to light. I sincerely hope that
nothing too terrible happens as a result.

There's that old Orwell quote that goes "In a time of universal deceit,
telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  But for me, I think that in a
time of universal deceit, everyone becomes a whistleblower by necessity.
 Everyone must evaluate their existing beliefs, and see if they hold water.

Best,
Griffin

--
Sent from a tracking device. Please excuse typocetera.