Nominet Trust is looking for inspiring examples of how digital technology
is changing peoples’ lives. Mail Dan Sutch at the Trust if you have
suggestions (dan.su...@nominettrust.org.uk)

*The Nominet Trust 100: a call for ideas*

We wanted to get in touch to let you know about an exciting new project we
are working on.  Today we launch the Nominet Trust 100; a collective effort
to bring together the world’s 100 most inspiring applications of digital
technology for social good.

The project will showcase how digital technology can be central to creating
real change and improving people’s lives, by giving them access to support,
skills, knowledge and opportunities.

Until 16 August 2013, we will be scouring the globe for the most inspiring
examples of social innovation using digital technology. Therefore we'd be
delighted if you could share information about our search by tweeting using
the hashtag #nt100.

If you know of a project or scheme that you would like to nominate please
email: nt...@nominettrust.org.uk

To find out more about The Nominet Trust 100, including a few inspirational
projects that we have found already, visit:
http://www.nominettrust.org.uk/knowledge-centre/nominet-trust-100

*Dan Sutch
*Head of Development Research

Nominet Trust
www.nominettrust.org.uk

Follow us on Twitter @nominettrust <http://www.twitter.com/nominettrust>

t: +44 (0)1865 332397 m: +44 (0) 7500 843 317  f: +44 (0)1865 332314
Minerva House, Edmund Halley Road, Oxford Science Park, Oxford, OX4 4DQ

[image: Nominet Trust logotype RGB SMALL]

* *