Presumably, if this type of approach became widely adopted, it would be
a useful service for an independent group to monitor the status of these
notices and periodically publish a report of which companies had removed
their notice.

--
Dan Staples

Open Technology Institute
https://commotionwireless.net
OpenPGP key: http://disman.tl/pgp.asc
Fingerprint: 2480 095D 4B16 436F 35AB 7305 F670 74ED BD86 43A9
--
Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: