On 10.09.2013 21:01, The Doctor wrote:
It might be worth examining some static site generators,  [...]

I'm having something like that in mind. The issue was getting the text plus graphics online. The aversion to advertising is not against the actual advertising. I'm using adblock to kill almost everything, but if people think they are cool, that's fine by me. Only that advertising companies are into tracking and that's another story.
--
Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: