Greetings,

I just put online a new, updated explanation of why my proposal for a
"percloud" (PERsonal/PERmanent/PEeR2peer cloud) alternative to
centralized, anti-privacy social networks is, in my opinion, still
unique, and what is the real reason for it at

http://stop.zona-m.net/2013/10/the-real-problem-that-the-percloud-wants-to-solve-and-why-its-still-necessary/

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:

1) I think mine is the ONLY short-term, feasible way to get the masses
   of average Internet users OUT of walled gardens while still working
   and "feeling" as a real and easy to use cloud service, while being
   a p2p federation of individually owned and used clouds, completely
   compatible with the rest of the current Internet

2) I will ONLY be able to work on it if I get enough funding, so
   please contribute if you can, and in any case please spread the word
   as much as possible!

all details are in the post.

Thanks!
                Marco F