Hi all,

Commotion v1.0 is out!  Helping spread safe, secure, ubiquitous wireless
connectivity for all:  http://www.newamerica.org/node/99668

We've come such a helluva long way from our humble Y2K beginnings of a group of
hackers meeting up in my living room... But, as Samuel Johnson once said, "Great
works are performed not by strength but by perseverance" (that and an incredibly
talented and dedicated team ;).

Now we just need to spread the word to all our Internet Freedom-loving peeps.

Happy New Year!!!

--Sascha