Hi everyone,

We are looking forward to hopefully seeing a lot of you at RightsCon in
March - where we also will be doing a 5 minute glimpse of the alpha version
of our Security First App.

I was just wondering, does anyone have a list of the satellite events which
will be going on around the time of RightsCon? I have already signed up for
the UI event on the 1st and 2nd but what other ones are planned?

All the best,

Rory