Hey Rory,

I don't know about a full list, but The Engine Room and Aspiration are
co-organizaing the first Responsible Data Forum on Thursday 6 March,
on the day after RightsCon:

https://www.theengineroom.org/projects/responsible-data-forum/

We welcome anyone interested in helping NGOs, activists and allies use
data in safer, more secure and privacy-aware ways to join us for an
interactive day of knowledge sharing and collaborating.

peace
gunner

On 01/20/2014 06:17 AM, Security First wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We are looking forward to hopefully seeing a lot of you at
> RightsCon in March - where we also will be doing a 5 minute glimpse
> of the alpha version of our Security First App.
>
> I was just wondering, does anyone have a list of the satellite
> events which will be going on around the time of RightsCon? I have
> already signed up for the UI event on the 1st and 2nd but what
> other ones are planned?
>
> All the best,
>
> Rory

- --

Allen Gunn
Executive Director, Aspiration
+1.415.216.7252
www.aspirationtech.org

Aspiration: "Better Tools for a Better World"

Read our Manifesto: http://aspirationtech.org/publications/manifesto

Follow us:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/aspirationtech
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/aspirationtech