Sorry for this email with no real content than a big "like," "retweet," and
"plus one" to Hellekin's response to Dr. Berry.

And since someone quoted the great Michel Foucault, I invoke his statement
on the duty  of intellectuals as purveyors of ammunition to debunk the
status quo and advance the cause of freedom and liberty for all. What good
is ammunition if it is too costly to be used by the masses against their
oppressors? It would become a museum piece!