Rich Kulawiec wrote:
It's probably just been hacked.  Since the principals haven't commented
yet, I suspect they're probably busy diagnosing and fixing it. I suggest
ignoring the yapping on Twitter, having a nice microbrew, and awaiting
further developments.

My suspicion is that either they were hacked (and had their key stolen), or that they were ordered to shutdown and recommend Microsoft's (presumably backdoored) BitLocker as a replacement. BitLocker's enterprise documentation makes me *incredibly* suspicious that it is susceptible to monitoring by third-parties.

  Pardon my tinfoil hat.

~Griffin