On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 2:13 AM, carlo von lynX
<l...@time.to.get.psyced.org> wrote:
> The slides are entirely missing out on distinguishing public-key
> routing infrastructures such as Tor, I2P, GNUnet, cjdns etc from the
> traditional encryption-on-top-of-broken-routing technologies

there were some useful projects that support or facilitate a
decentralized structure or apply to privacy enhancing technologies at
the end point:

[in order of my personal preference]

"Tahoe-LAFS is a Free and Open cloud storage system. It distributes
your data across multiple servers. Even if some of the servers fail or
are taken over by an attacker, the entire filesystem continues to
function correctly, preserving your privacy and security."
- https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs

"Macaroons are flexible authorization credentials that support
decentralized delegation, attenuation, and verification."
- https://github.com/rescrv/libmacaroons

"libsnark: a C++ library for zkSNARK proofs"
 - https://github.com/scipr-lab/libsnark

"The Cryptosphere is an open-source P2P web application platform for
decentralized, privacy-preserving software which keeps users in
control of their own content."
- http://cryptosphere.org/

thank you for the slides Steve, i discovered Macaroons!

best regards,