I don't need to "read" that's exactly what I meant: you can trust a compiled package only if you have compiled it yourself, and have previously checked the complete code or have it audited, which is unlikely for both in most of cases, but happens systematically with js for the compilation phase, while the check of the code, which does not depend on tons of libraries, is trivial.