Also this point seems a bit silly. Of course youtube will keep a record
of what you are watching. And one can assume that the NSA is keeping
tabs on youtube as well regardless of whether Stanford has received any
money from them. It is still important for people to understand
surveillance law. Whether Stanford produced this course or not should
make no difference.

- Cooper