I'm amazed at how tangled web are woven around a quite harmless joke, stating
the obvious: the top tech research institutions in the USA gave always received
funding from the US Government. May I remind anybody that DARPA funded the
original project that "invented" the Internet on a DEC pdp-11? Sí, how come you
guts are so sensitive to the topic now?