Yosem Companys wrote:
The White House comment line (202-456-1111) has been shut down.
It is worth calling just to hear the message telling people to go away
and send their comments via Fb messenger!

I thought the bit about facebook messenger was odd, but it REALLY DOES ask you to send the white house a facebook message. That's insane, but I guess on par with the level of insanity of the past week. I'm heartened by the swift action of activists fighting back. <3

~Griffin

--
Accept what you cannot change, and change what you cannot accept.
PGP: 0x03cf4a0ab3c79a63