Hi All,

Now that Liberationtech is independent from Stanford, we should probably
also talk about what the community wants Liberationtech to become:

   - What is your vision for Liberationtech? Should it remain a mailing
   list with a Twitter account on its own domain? Should it do that plus
   something else?
   - Also, anybody have any idea of what legal structure we should adopt
   (e.g., non-profit or cooperative)?
   - What kind of leadership structure should we have? How should we run
   the organization (e.g., electing leaders)?
   - What committees do we need to create for people to volunteer and run
   (e.g., technology, moderation, Twitter, fundraising, marketing)?
   - How should we raise money? We need to pay at least for server space.
   - Should we answer these questions now, or let the community develop
   organically?

Consider this a public online brainstorming session, but please feel free
to write publicly or privately.

Thanks,
Yosem