Hey Yosem,

While I mostly work day-to-day in the clean energy & cleantech space, I as
well have been involved in running a successful politically active list for
the last 9 years and have been an advisor to some groups in the space:
SumOfUs.org (tarensk's group), DemandProgress (aaronsw's group), even once
upon a time to TechChange.org (Hi, Nick!).

Personally, I think there are strong advantages to being a 501c3. Funding
is solvable, particularly with a bit of digital fundraising acumen. A good
and active board is essential.

For committees and activity, a Mattermost implementation might be a good
option: https://about.mattermost.com/

Anyways, I don't need any more projects - but I would be willing to donate
a few hours to a organizing group that wants to take forward the
list/organization - to help solve the movement infrastructure piece. Please
let me know if I can be of service.

-Richard

---
Richard Graves