Hi all,

I thought the Build Peace 2018 conference might be of interest to some on
this list.

This year the conference will explore how technological innovation and
creativity re-shape the economic opportunities, economic organisation, and
economic power that impact how we live together in peace – in the Global
North and the Global South alike.

More information here: http://howtobuildpeace.org/programs/

Early bird registration available until July 31. Call for speakers open
until June 30. Feel free to email me questions.

Best
Helena