I'm still not sure what you mean, but I'll venture a guess.
Survivability is less a part of my point than attachment. If you
are a part of another's body taking nutrients from it, your
rights are subordinate to the host. Whether you can survive
without being attached to the other's body is less of an issue;
since your rights are subject to the decision of the host,
survivability is a moot point. IOW, I think the answer to your
last question is "yes".

------------------------------

You stated:
"  By exiting another's body and being able to stay alive as a
separate being, outside your mother's body."

So I asked:

If the fetus is old enough to survive, but not yet separated:

1) Is it ok to abort the fetus because it has no individual
rights yet so long as you abort it before seperation, even though
it is old enough to survive if seperated?

2) If yes to #1, is it ok to sepearate it (prematurely deliver),
but then abort it?

So the magic thing is not whether or not it can survive, but if
its still attached or not?