Well, that's an option. Let's see how well it holds up.

A woman gives birth to a child. The woman does not want to be burdened
with raising the child for 18 years and does not want to be
stigmatized by her relatives and acquaintences. She dumps the child in
a trash bin where it perishes. Should the government get involved?
How? Why?

A woman carries a fetus almost to full term and decides that she has
made a mistake. She has the child aborted and killed after it is born.
Should the government get involved? How? Why?

A woman carries a fetus almost to full term and decides that she has
made a mistake. She has the child killed in utero and aborted. Should
the government get involved? How? Why?

A woman carries a fetus almost to 6 months and decides that she has
made a mistake. She has the child aborted and killed after it is born.
Should the government get involved? How? Why?

A woman carries a fetus almost to 6 months and decides that she has
made a mistake. She has the child killed in utero and aborted. Should
the government get involved? How? Why?

What is the difference in these cases? Why does this difference change
the involvement of the government?

Ed$