Hmmm. Well, if the government claims the authority to revoke citizenship
for what it deems as 'terrorism', the people must have the reciprocal
authority to secede from a government for what we deem as 'terrorism'.
Threatening to revoke citizenship is much the same as a terrorism
threat.

To actually revoke citizenship is personal deannextion - the person
becomes stateless. If government can declare one stateless, why cannot
one declare oneself  'stateless' or seceded?

--- In Libertarian@yahoogroups.com, James C <jcpatr...@...> wrote:

> This is dangerous. With everything that is going on lately, I think
this country is falling apart. I hope they don't take away my
citizenship because I am a libertarian.

James
> From: dcoak...@...
> To: jcpatr...@...
> Subject: Cafferty File: Tell Jack how you really feel Blog Archive -
Should govt. revoke citizenship of Americans involved in terrorism?
« - CNN.com Blogs
> Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 19:13:22 -0400

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2010/05/07/should-govt-revoke-citizens\
hip-of-americans-involved-in-terrorism/?hpt=T2