It's all about "certification," i.e., a piece of paper/plastic (artificial
trust).  If you can't proveyou're you to some "official," you're not.  A
"person" other than you must swear/assert your status.  It's easy enough to get
a U. S. passport (or facsimile) ... or it used to be, before they started
putting "chips" in them. [Next, will be a DNA i.d.--but that, too, only
certifies "presence." Now, a "birth certificate" will do to get the passport
(easily faked).  Convince a USPS worker, and "Voila!" you're in.
How about voting?  Show a driver's license.  Citizenship is a matter of
privilege, "permission" from governments to indulge in a specific public arena.
If One does not care for the perquisites of a particular society, flee.  Or
work for Change (your way).  "Fight or flight" always applies.
All humans act on what they believe to be true, even though facts may not
support their beliefs. What does your neighbor believe?
"Terrorism" is like burglary.  Determination overwhelms locks.
A "free society" is only marginally less chaotic than an 'ordered' one. Choice
is the ultimate rule.
  Hon. G. T. "Bud" Martin, Ph.D. [INTJ]               WORDSMITH
          "Let the light shine in  ... ."
       Major USAFR/ANG (Ret.)
      dba COMMAND COMPANY
        Arvada CO Libertarian