--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, ejt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >But I choose to live and let live. As ong as I am
> >allowed to go about my way unaggressed against, I will
> >not aggress against anyone. Once that line is crossed
> >an appropreate response is dealt. From a warning to a
> >bullet. Which ever is appropreate.
> >
> >BWS
>
>  You can make all the excuses you want to, but that doesn't
> excuse you from the responsibility for what's happening.
>  You might play 'Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil' all
> you desire, but when you turn your back on the misery inflicted upon
> the rest of the world by the government you elected into existence,
> then you have effectively condoned every act of murder, and villainy
> conducted by it.

I agree with Boyd's Live and Let Live attitude.

I cannot speak for Boyd, but personally, *I* am NOT "responsible for
what's happening". It is NOT my government, nor is the government of
England nor France nor Russia nor Iraq nor any other "government" on
this planet. I did NOT "elect" any of them. I did NOT and do NOT agree
to be governed by any of them. I do not willingly support any of them.
Nor do I condone them nor any vile act that they may commit. What they
do is NOT in my name!

I am a self governed, sovereign individual.

Dennis Wilson
Signatory: Covenant of Unanimous Consent