--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, Lazlar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Unlike you, I see the world around me.

We obviously see things differently...

> It is not libertarian and it ain't gonna change.

I don't even care.

> You are doing nothing to change it.

True, indeed. I chose to focus on what I CAN change. I cannot change the
world and don't even try. I can only change what *I* do. I am freeing
myself, not you. Free yourself.

> You may be doing something, because that is all you
> can do, is something.

Well, make up your mind! Am I doing something or not?

But you are not being
> successful.

Again, I don't care. I measure my success in ways that you apparently
cannot see.

> I was once one of you guys, it pains me some to hurt
> you.

?? ?? ?? Do I care?

> But, your dancing presentation of the illusion that
> freedom is in the fight is more harmful than good, I
> think.

Nothing in that statement is significant to me.

> Freedom is not even in the fight, at the moment.
>
> Spinning an illusion that it is, is not helpful.

Nothing in those two statements either.

Dennis