--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, Lazlar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Collectivism is in charge here, and will remain in
> charge, it seems.
>
> Whinning changes nothing, nor does spamming articles.
>
> Freedom ain't gonna happen . Nobody even seems to want
> it.
>
> Nobody wants it.
>
> That is the real problem.
>
> If people actually wanted freedom they would make it
> happen. But they don't want that. Damn shame, but that
> is reality.
>
> Freedom ain't what people want.

Unlike you, I don't pretend to be a spokesman for "people" and I
certainly DON'T accept your over-generalization. Personally, I like the
following sentiment expressed by Tony Sampognaro at
http://tinyurl.com/raold <http://tinyurl.com/raold>  :

"The quest for freedom [is] a highly introspective, personal journey of
self-discovery and enlightenment. The eradication of government is not
necessary for one to be free. To the contrary, one must first attain
freedom in order to be rid of government."

Dennis