Well, of course, my dear 'Wraith.'

        A good screw-job not ever begins with the letter 'S,' now does it?

        No. Actually, my dear, it begins with the letter 'H.'
The letter 'H' is for the FIERY RED HOT poker that was used to murder King Edward the II of England, after he failed to MURDER Scotland.

The horn of a cow/bull, was shoved up his arse, and a red-hot poker was thence shoved into that, and his bowel was -shall we say- destroyed?
        History is my witness.

        If you desire justice in the nearest sense?

        I would suggest that you seek it in the farthest sense as well ....