Anything--even water--can and will be used by evil people for torture. I
see positive uses for The Guardian to help protect me from such people
and I agree with the following two comments posted with the article:

What an excellent burglar deterrent. - Roger Dewhurst, Auckland New
Zealand

Absolutely fantastic, where can I get one to protect my property?-
Mularkian, York England

Dennis Wilson
Proof that "Government is an UNnecessary Evil" is amply provided
in
"The Market for Liberty" by Linda & Morris Tannehill, which is
available at
http://www.mises.org/store/product1.aspx?Product_ID=302&Category_ID=0&;

========
>                                                               Tu Ne