Minarchist?? Actually ministatist is more appropriate!

When I first encountered the made-up word "minarchist", I had
difficultly understanding what it meant. It certainly was not glaringly
obvious. Eventually it became clear that most writers meant a person or
position advocating "some" form of limited state.

Yesterday while reading an article by Mark Davis at
http://www.strike-the-root.com/81/davis/davis1.html
<http://www.strike-the-root.com/81/davis/davis1.html>   I discovered
what minarchists have been trying to obfuscate with their made-up word,
namely that MINISTATIST is a more appropriate and more exact word for
their position.

Will you join me in this entirely appropriate correction and help stamp
out "minarchist" wherever you encounter it?

Dennis Wilson

"Government is an UNnecessary Evil"

"The Market for Liberty" by Linda & Morris Tannehill
http://www.mises.org/store/product1.aspx?Product_ID=302&Category_ID=0&;
<http://www.mises.org/store/product1.aspx?Product_ID=302&Category_ID=0&;>