From: "Zack Bass" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Since then I have noticed that when someone talks about a "second
> opinion" on TV, they sometimes speak of asking your doctor if you can
> get a second opinion.  Excuse me, why can't you just GET one?

I think it was Rodney Dangerfield (but I could be wrong, it's a common them in
standup) many years ago who said:

'My doctor told me I was fat.  I told him I wanted a second opinion.  He said
"You're ugly, too".'
--
Ward Griffiths    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well, if you're gonna buy a ticket on the Titanic, you might as well go First
Class.

Captain Audie Murphy, Texas Ranger, in _Roswell, Texas_ by L. Neil Smith, Rex
May and Scott Bieser.
http://www.bigheadpress.com/roswell/