The Libertarian Enterprise
A FEATURE OF NetPlanetNews.com
Issue 470, June 1, 2008
This issue's Motto: ".470 Nitro Express"
http://www.ncc-1776.org/
Previous issue is now http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2008/tle469-20080525.html

THE WEEKLY CARTOON
Is this the LP 2012 bumper sticker?

THE WEEKLY CARTOON
One Dollar Gas Bumper Sticker
http://www.cafepress.com/artemiszuna/1289034
http://www.ncc-1776.org/tletoon/dollargas.jpg

EDITORIAL MATTERS

The 470th (or .470 Nitro Express) edition of this eMagazine has been
delayed 24-hours for good and sufficient reasons which we apologize
for in advance, but you know how it goes sometimes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.470_Nitro_Express

I talked to my mom the other day. When I asked her how she was doing
she said "I'm loosing my mind." I know how you feel, mom, I do, I do.

On the other hand, a big "Thank You" goes out to our Supporters,
including those of you who buy stuff from Amazon.com and our other
affiliate and advertiser links. You, Dear Reader, can Support this
Reader-Supported eMagazine by doing the same, and also here:

     http://ncc-1776.org/donate.html

Ken Holder
Editor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ROSWELL, TEXAS by L. Neil Smith is now available for pre-order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0974381454/webleywebdesignk/

ARTICLES

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/?lkid=J14933426&pubid=K127148

1.  Letters to the Editor
     from Craig Goodrich, Jim Davidson, Curt Howland, A. X. Perez,
     Manuel Miles, and Robert Jackman

2.  Hey, It Could Happen
     by Scott Bieser

3.  Fun in Denver
     by Jim Davidson

4.  Flirting with the Dark Side
     by A.X. Perez

5.  America Has No Duty to Destroy Islam
     by Doug Newman

6.  On Swapping and other Blood Rites
     by Robert Jackman

7.  Can there be a better time to STOP VOTING?
     by Dennis Wilson

http://www.evitamins.com/affiliates/aw.asp?B=218&A=1309&Task=Click

On the web at: http://www.ncc-1776.org/