--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, Boyd Smith
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok.  I like the idea of making them pay upfront.  An ounce or 5 of
silver or even gold is a good idea.

It is absurd and grossly arbitrary for a person who was born & lives 20
feet south of the Mexican border to pay to walk to visit his cousin who
was born & lives 20 feet north of the border. This punishment is
incompatible with the concept of freedom.

And to add to that absurdity, who is supposed to collect the fee? The
same IRS that robs you and me? The same government that destroys lives
in Iraq and Afghanistan and Ruby Ridge and Waco?

Dennis