--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, "Gary F. York"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Woah.  We've already agreed that the deal can be made (probably notes
> have slid past one another) since we've ruled out specific performance;
> all that's left us is to agree on some debt collection methodology.

Th emethodology is agreed to by Jane.  It involves any means Kevin
finds expedient, including Organ Banks or whatever else he some up
with.  Jane is free to pay the debt at any time by whatever means SHE
can get to work.

For debts that do not involve formal Contracts, i.e. auto accidents, I
tend to agree with you - unless they involve Malice or Recklessness or
Culpable Negligence, in which case we're back in the organ banks.