--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, "Gary F. York"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The only problem, for me, is that
> I wouldn't want to live there.
> Now I feel confident that you will immediately assert:
> "Then you're not a libertarian."

Not at all.  In fact I stated just yesterday, I think it was, that
someone who chooses to live in some place where there are
UNIVERSALLY-CONSENTED-TO Rules is NOT Violating NAP.  He is not living
in a Free Place either, but that doesn't make him non-libertarian.
Anyone who does not Initiate Force or Fraud, or delegate it, is a
libertarian.  Even Pacifists are libertarians - REAL Pacifists, I
mean, not the shitheads who oppose all Violence and therefore
oxymoronically want to punish anyone who does use Violence.