--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, "Gary F. York"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I urge acceptance of NAP not because it is ultimately
> the highest moral standard -- I very much doubt it is

That is not the way you have been speaking.  You have definitely been
making VALUE JUDGMENTS (even about my own Morality).

> but because it is just possibly a minimum
> standard of behavior (not morals) that a great many
> people could agree to uphold.

What good is something like that?  Shit, Theocracy and Communism and
Monarchy have the same recommendation.

I hold that it is Morally Wrong for ANYONE (this is Universal, not
different for each weasel) to Initiate Force against a Competent Human.
Do you disagree?