Each of the other quotes in that message are contained within a box,
that last part is not.

However, for those interested in a more strongly worded (and even
BETTER, IMHO) statement, I recommend Jim Davidson's Facebook notes and
the 143 (and counting) comments at

http://www.facebook.com/planetaryjim?ref=nf#!/note.php?note_id=281271853\
044
<http://www.facebook.com/planetaryjim?ref=nf#%21/note.php?note_id=281271\
853044>

It would appear that Ron Paul shot himself in both his Republican feet.

Dennis

--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, "Inibo E. Exibo"
<in...@...> wrote:

> Minor detail: that wasn't Molyneux.  He didn't make it very clear, but
> he was quoting someone else's web site.  They giveaway was the "as a
> former Ron Paul 2008 supporter" part.  Stefan Molyneux was not a Ron
> Paul 2008 supporter.  In fact he was actively blogging and pod casting
> against Ron Paul in particular and political action in general during
> the campaign.  Also, if you follow Molyneux at all you'll recognize
that
> the tone and language of that post was not his.  At the risk of
sounding
> like a fan boy, Molyneux, for all his florid bombastic style, is
> actually much more genteel than that.  He rarely attacks individuals,
> mostly limiting himself to refuting their ideas.  Refuting them very
> well IMO.
>
> Puck T. Smith
>
> Dennis Lee Wilson wrote:
> >

> >         Ron Paul supports pro-war, pro-bailout candidate...
> >
> > Stefan Molyneux
> > <http://freedomainradio.com/BOARD/members/admin/default.aspx> 's
> > concluding statements
> >
> > http://freedomainradio.com/BOARD/forums/p/24121/187218.aspx
> > <http://freedomainradio.com/BOARD/forums/p/24121/187218.aspx>
> >
> > As far as I'm concerned, as a former Ron Paul 2008 supporter, I'm
done
> > with Paul. I have denounced him publicly on Facebook because of his
> > action, which is a straw (more like a hammer) that broke the camel's
> > back. It's obvious that Paul is doing this for political expediency,
at
> > a cost of his past support from his devout pro-Liberty base. So much
for
> > his principled pro-Liberty political capital that he had been
banking
> > for well over a decade.
> >
> > After all the crap involving the old (not to mention
> > "brush-under-the-rug") racist newsletter controversy

<http://letlibertyring.blogspot.com/2009/07/if-ron-paul-didnt-write-them\
-who-really.html>,

<http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/26/pageoneplus/corrections.html?_r=1> at
> > one point during his 2008 presidential campaign, his anti-abortion
and
> > anti-illegal immigration

<http://sheldonfreeassociation.blogspot.com/2007/12/ron-paul-on-meet-pre\
ss.html>
> > records (which show that he's an anti-Liberty zealot on the said
> > issues), his son Rand Paul's support for Gitmo

<http://www.randpaul2010.com/2009/11/rand-paul-try-convict-and-lock-up-t\
errorists-in-guantanamo/>,
> > and GOP senatorial candidate Peter Schiff's defense of the
preemptive
> > war doctrine <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73vVEY8zNCE> that had
long
> > since been established precedent by previous precedents by past
> > presidential administrations (including George W. Bush's), I must
wash
> > my hands of Ron Paul and the groups that have long since been
associated
> > with him. For a man who takes this anti-Liberty stance in favor of
being
> > re-elected because it is just the price we pay for being involved in
> > dirty game called politics is retching and unconscionable.
> >
> > That also includes all and any organizations and groups that support
and
> > will continue to support Paul, including the Ludwig von Mises
Institute
> > <http://www.mises.org/>, Campaign for Liberty, LewRockwell.com
> > <http://www.lewrockwell.com/>, the LRC Blog
> > <http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog>, the Daily Paul
> > <http://www.dailypaul.com/>, etc.
> >
> > I wonder what Paul's friend Rockwell will say about this latest
fall-out
> > (not to mention how he'll say it). How is he going to spin this mess
in
> > Ron's favor? Furthermore, how's he going to defend Paul? If he, Ron,
and
> > Paul's ardent defenders are worried about the media fallout over
this
> > revelation and the egg on face that will be splattered all over Ron,
his
> > congressional campaign, and his entire support base, then perhaps he
> > should have thought about that before he made a vile pact with the
> > political Devil by aligning himself with a congressman who's not
even
> > remotely like him.
> >
> > Enough of this vulgar libertarianism! Down with the state! It's time
> > work outside the political system. Forget the political beast; it
can't
> > be "saved" or "reformed." It's time to throw the baby out with the
bath
> > water. And that's especially because the baby happens to be
Rosemary's
> > Baby

<http://www.amazon.com/Rosemarys-Baby-Mia-Farrow/dp/B00003CXCF/ref=sr_1_\
1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1263636055&sr=8-1>.