> http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2010/tle556-20100207-09.html
<http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2010/tle556-20100207-09.html>

THE LIBERTARIAN ENTERPRISE
Number 556, February 7, 2010

Run and Hide; The Kaptain's Back
The Kaptain's Log
by Manuel Miles
aka Kaptain Kanada

Gee. Did "Kaptain K" read the same article by Smith that I read? I found
nothing in Smith's  "Abortion: An Excerpt From Hope"
<http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2008/tle485-20080921-02.html>   that even
HINTED about "Forcing somebody to have an abortion" or having the
government pay for abortions.

The Kaptain trots out all the same old ad nauseum arguments AGAINST
abortion (which of course is why this whole issue is a red herring
intended to divide libertarians) but completely ignores Smith's point
(which is also the ENTIRE point of  "Abortion: An Excerpt From Hope
<http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2008/tle485-20080921-02.html> ) about WHY
THE STATE SHOULD NOT BECOME INVOLVED!

The Kaptain is doing exactly what Smith's excerpt predicted. I wonder if
KK knows the meaning of irony?

Dennis Lee Wilson
Signatory: Covenant of Unanimous Consent

>From "Abortion: An Excerpt From Hope"
<http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2008/tle485-20080921-02.html>  :
"...abortion is the issue that the Left counts on, gentlemen, counts on
to keep the freedom movement divided. And here we all are today, proving
it."