--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, Wraith <wra...@...> wrote:

> At 03:47 AM 8/8/2010, you wrote:
> >
> >Sounds like PACIFISTS, not libertarians:
> >"... a movement that rejects the use of violence or coercion"
> ><http://www.libertopia.org/home/>http://www.libertopia.org/home/
>
> Since Le Neil is involved, I doubt they are pacifists... ^^   I doubt
> that many of us actually like violence. But its unfortunately
> necessary in some cases of initiation.

Has nothing to do with LIKING violence or not liking it.  It says these folks
REJECT violence.

Of course, all true Pacifists are by default Libertarians.  But only a (one
hopes) tiny faction.

Violence is never NECESSARY.  One can always, in true Pacifist fashion, allow
the rapist full access to oneself and one's wives.

The problem arises with the faux Pacifists.  They oppose Violence so
assiduously that they propose to punish me (by Force) when I exact Vengeance.
Hypocrisy at its finest.

A society of 100% Pacifists would be a place I would enjoy (I would be the only
non-Pacifist and would do as I please at all times).  A mostly-Pacifist place
with fewer than 100% Pacifists would most likely be a hellhole ruled by the
first bloodyminded dictator or Church Lady to come across it.