Libertarian economic theory does not even try to prevent oligarchs.
But with out the force of government and guns oligarchs can not form or
survive.
It is your "rules" that allow the oligarchs to form and thrive.

Oligarchs survive only by the use of force. When men are not  forced into
what you want them to be, you will find that there would not be any
oligarchs.

I am much more "progressive" than you could ever hope to be because I
believe that no man should be forced to be sub-servant to any other man and
any
man who would use force to make another man do his biding should forfeit
the  right to life.

No one has the "right" to the products of another man and it you want the
products I produce you will trade honestly with me. When you try to force me
to  provide those products to anyone who wants them you will find that I
will  no longer produce and those who you wished to be the beneficiaries of my
 production will starve to death or learn to produce the things themselves.
The "self correcting system" you want is called freedom and the "equalizing
 force" you wish to see is honest work. When you empower the moochers in
anyway  what you get is the "Oligarchs" you decry.

Like the monks in France I believe that man was born with "FREE WILL" and
has the right to do or not to do as long as they do not try to force others
to  do for them and unlike the "pope" I do not believe that he or any others
have  the right to force me to produce for their benefit. I would forfeit
"life"  before I would produce against my "FREE WILL" for the benefit of any
others  unless it was because I wanted the others to trade with me.

You and your "Progressive" friends wish to force me under the threat of
death to produce for the "looters" of others property and souls. I will no do
it.
You and your "Progressive" friends are the cause of the "oligarchs" you
claim to despise because you will use the force of guns and the threat of
death  to gain what you wish for yourself and the "LESS FORTUNATE".

"Give me liberty or give me death" screw the "Less Fortunate". Make them
earn what they get.

JOHN WAYNE SMITH
LIBERTARIAN CANDIDATE FOR GOVERNOR  OF FLORIDA - 2010
203 W. Magnolia Street, Leesburg, Florida 34748
Phone  352 787 5550 E Mail _jwsmith42...@aol.com_
(mailto:jwsmith42...@aol.com)
Web  Site _http://www.JohnWayne4Gov.com_ (http://www.JohnWayne4Gov.com)

In a message dated 6/12/2010 7:34:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,