The following is a comment I received about my article Pauls' Epistles at Ether
Zone.
This guy regularly comments about my articles with some kind of an anti-semitic
rant.  I responded to him that I think he needs professional help.  It's hard
to believe that there are people out there who think like this.

And BTW, for all, Barry Goldwater's grandfather was Jewish and founded the
Goldwater Department Stores in Arizona.  His parents raised him Episcopal.

Goldwater was a fake a phony and a fraud. Being a jew he was a liar and a
chameleon and  has communism in his blood. Lenin the most powerful rabbi yet
said the best way to control the opposition was to lead it. When goldwater got
old he recanted much of what he "believed" in and his true commie side came out

Roderick T. Beaman,D.O.
Board Certified Family Physician
Protect freedom. Disarm the government.