This is a forward from a libertarian friend of mine.  It's pretty funny and,
to an extent, all too true.  Be sure to open the attachment.  There is a
make it large function.

A cartoonist has come up with "24 different types of libertarians" that
appeared in the War Street Journal.

What do you think?

While on the whole I think it is a caricature by a non-libertarian of my
beliefs and the beliefs of those I know, I must admit there is some truth to
at least some of the types shown.

What types were left out?

the Gold Bug?

The neocon/libertarian?

The Cosmotarian?

The Bill Maher libertarian?

The liberaltarian?

The constitutional fanatic libertarian?

The close the borders libertarian?

The no borders libertarian?

HEY! Like GHANDI once said : *FIRST THEY IGNORE YOU, THEN THEY LAUGH AT YOU,
THEN THEY FIGHT YOU, THEN YOU WIN!

*At least, after the Ron Paul Revolution, the Tea Party, and the LIB
invasion of FOX, we are past the ignoring stage!

Brendan

--

Anyone that has a simple answer just didn't understand the question.

Earl reese