Marc Lehmann, el 18 de enero a las 06:08 me escribiste:
> > Patch and example attached. Documentation still missing (I'll do that when
> > the patch gets a technical OK =). I'll probably split the patch in
> > smaller, incremental changes.
>
> You can just apply it yourself in one go. We can then change it from that
> point.

I'm imported the CVS repo into git and splited the patches in small changes
and commited them to my git repo, which is available here via gitweb:
http://git.llucax.com.ar/?p=software/libev.git;a=summary

You can clone it from git://git.llucax.com.ar/software/libev or
http://git.llucax.com.ar/git/software/libev.git.

Now I'm exporting the git commits to CVS to commit them there...