Marc Lehmann, el 21 de enero a las 18:06 me escribiste:
> > If we assume we can do that, why don't just making the old default_loop
> > instantiated as a static global variable? That way is more
> > straightforward.
>
> Because we cannot initialise that static variable, or the user again ahs to
> call a method, which brings us back to the beginning of havign a method that
> needs to be called.

User will need to call a method/funtion always, maybe one can say that
calling the constructor is less explicit, but you didn't like the explicit
instantiation either. So I don't understand what's your idea.

> Remember the reason for this static thingabob was to avoid having to call
> a method in the first place.

I don't remember. I don't understand what you mean either :)

People love to judge homeless guys.
Like, your giving him money he's just gonna waste it.
He's just gonna waste the money
Well, he lives in a box, what do you want him to do?
Save up and buy a wall unit?
Take a little run to the store for a throw rug and a CD rack?
He's homeless.