On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 08:44:07PM +0000, James Mansion
<ja...@mansionfamily.plus.com> wrote:
> because the design decision to have the multiple-init bug undetectable is
> effectively made.  I'm just objecting to Mr Lehman's characteristically
> condescending and heavy-handed 'its not possible'.

You'd be well-advised to read what I wrote. I explicitly wrote that the only
methods to do so are requiring initialisation, or remembering the address of
the watcher structure in some other way.

While it might be possible that there is yet another variant (that isn't
just a play on those two principal ideas), nobody so far came up with one.

So if it *is* possible, then please state how.

I skipped the rest of your e-mail and will likely do so with future e-mails
as you are making your e-mails needlessly hard to read, despite being asked
to format them in a readable way.