On 02/20/2010 04:06 PM, Marc Lehmann wrote:
> Making things up doesn't make them true - do you really think this will
> help your credibility?
>
> This and other compiler bugs have been discussed in the past and are even
> discussed to some extent in the documentation. Why you think you need to
> bring this up in this way, without presenting any new evidence and by
> blatant attempts at bullshitting escapes me.

I had been burnt quite severely one time with openssl and powerpc, thus
I'm a bit touchy about such issues, I'll doublecheck what the actual
macros are doing.

You surely have a better knowledge than me about where those macros are
located and what they do, please check them as well.

lu

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo/linux