On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 01:00:13PM +0200, SF Markus Elfring
<elfr...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> >> 2. Would it eventually need to be protected by a mutex (from the
> >>    multi-threading perspective)?
> >
> > Using a mutex in a signal handler is neither conforming nor working in
> > practise, so far worse than the current approach.
>
> I find it interesting that the statements "ECB_MEMORY_FENCE_ACQUIRE" and
> "ECB_MEMORY_FENCE_RELEASE" were added recently.

And whats the connection to mutexes and signal handlers here? Your mails
to this list seem to become less and less sane - if you want to contribute
or discuss something, that's fine, but your mails seem to be nothing more
than random statements without meaning or relevance to libev.

I would urge you to change course into more productive directions because
frankly, I do not have time for this.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de