Kevin Sanders wrote:
I haven't looked at you're code yet, sorry I don't know the function
names.  I'm referring to when the IOCP thread calls GQCS and sees the
read completion, it calls a read completion callback I believe?  If
someone made a blocking call from this callback (the callback is
running on the IOCP thread) then that would be bad (performance wise).

So the IOCP threads aren't totally internal because they run the
callbacks.

Ah, yes, quite so.

Unless these IOCP threads are just triggering an event
somewhere that the user threads are waiting on (please say no)?

No, they're not.

:-)