On Feb 22, 2007, at 6:32 PM, Niels Provos wrote:

Do you have an addition to the regression test that would allow me to
verify that the new code works as intended?   If not, it would be most
appreciated :-)

There is one that verifies the quickly received signal case. Are you talking about the race condition I describe? In that case, no...I could try something that pounds on it in a loop for a bit or something, if you like.

Also realized I sent an older version of the patch just now...newer one attached. (Why can I never send a patch to a mailing list correctly the first time? It's a bizarre handicap.)