In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tim
Bedding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>The page
>http://www.libertarian.co.uk/news/nr025.htm
>
>says
>"SACK AND PROSECUTE EUROPEAN MINISTER FOR VILE RACIST SLURS", SAYS FREE
>MARKET AND CIVIL LIBERTIES THINK TANK
>

>I favour free speech. Thus, I do not see the need to prosecute
>Mr MacShane.
>
>Regards
>Tim

You miss the surely obvious ironic intent.

Moreover, witch-hunts end when the witch-hunters are themselves witch-
hunted.
--
Dr. Chris R. Tame, Director
Libertarian Alliance    | "The secret of Happiness is Freedom,   |

Tel:  020 7821 5502
Fax:  020 7834 2031
Personal Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LA Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LA Web Site: http://www.libertarian.co.uk
Free Life Web Site: http://www.libertarian.co.uk/freelife
The Hampden Press Website: http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk
LA Forum: groups.yahoo.com/group/libertarian-alliance-forum