Sure... here is the description...

"This group is for people that want to discuss politics in Washington
State. Anything dealing with politicians from Washington State,
political issues facing Washington State, elections in Washington
state, political parties in Washington State, laws in Washington
state, etc are acceptable. General politics is okay as well, but if
you can it would be great to try and tie it to something local if
possible. If things are slow here, feel free to post a few recent
articles for us to comment and discuss."

Basically I am just looking to get people from all over Washington (or
I suppose anyone else interested in Washington politics on this list
exchanging ideas, letting each other know of new things happening
around the state, debating solutions, etc...  I have looked around for
such a forum and strangly could not find one other than on newsgroups
which are not as easy to use for most people as yahoogroups.

Travis pahl